I really enjoy sharing something on Facebook and getting shit on in the comments. So I basically have nothing better to do with my time? Oh and I love the fact that you contradicted yourself by liking that post and then taking the time out of your busy workout schedule to be an asshole in my comments. It’s fine if you don’t agree with something I post, but don’t call yourself my friend and talk down to me in my own fucking comments as if I’m not going to read it. If you don’t like what i post then don’t respond to it. It’s the simplest thing. If you’re going to pull this shit with me, you’re going to lose the privilege to interact with me
Perfectionism and cutting
The person posting those pictures from Inked Magazine forgot this one, so I’m going to take matters into my own hands here.
I wish I could go for a long period of time without being über stressed and anxious. I don’t like the thoughts that have been going through my head lately. It’s really starting to scare me.
my favourite Bauhaus T-shirt
Oh yeah.. back when they were Simple Minds.
ATTENTION: TUMBLR DELETED MY FIRST RAFFLE POST. SO PLEASE REBLOG THIS ONE TO ENTER. I’m so sorry. I hope they don’t delete this one.
Now, here we go. This is the moment you’ve all been waiting for! A huge fitblr raffle, with everything you’ve ever desired in your quest for healthy living and more! :D But it’s also a raffle. You see, I have to have surgery - to remove the excess skin from my breasts and repair the damage done to them that was caused by losing 70 pounds. The surgery costs $10,000, and no, insurance won’t pay for any of it. As a single 21 year old living in Chicago, with a full time job and trying to run my own business, I still can’t afford it. So, I decided to try and raise money and also giveaway some really awesome stuff!
Here are the rules/regulations/how to enter:
- Must be following me.
- ONE REBLOG ONLY. Extra reblogs do not count and will not get you any extra entries!
- Check out my gofundme page here: http://www.gofundme.com/natashas-surgery
- TO GET EXTRA ENTRIES: DONATE! For every dollar you donate (for some reason, the minimum is $5 and I can’t change that), you will get an extra entry! So $5 gets you 5 entries, $10 gets you 10 entries and so on!
- FOR ONE FREE EXTRA ENTRY: Share the link of my gofundme page on Facebook. The website shows me how many shares there are/who shared it, so yeah!
- This applies retroactively to those who have already donated! So if you’ve already donated, you’re good to go!
- Likes do not count!
- I will ship internationally!
- The winner will be chosen randomly by random.org.
- NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DONATE TO BE ENTERED. You will get one entry by reblogging this post, so even if you don’t donate - you still have a chance!
- NOTE: If this post gets deleted again, I will have to figure out another way to do this. I’m sorry in advance if that happens again :/
What all is included in the raffle? Well here you go:
- Fitness Basics Resistance Band
- Fitness Basics 65cm exercise ball
- Fitness Basics women’s athletic gloves
- Fit N Fresh Lunch on the Go set
- Fit N Fresh Smart Portion Chill containers
- Fit N Fresh Vortex Hydrator
- Halloween Owl themed water bottle
- FitPlan (like a fitness journal)
- Nike Speed Jump Rope
- 1 Nike “Beast” Dri-Fit T-shirt in a women’s Medium.
- 1 Nike “Eat My Dust” Dri-Fit T-shirt in a girl’s Large (so fits womens small/medium)
- 1 Nike “Just Say Yes to Endorphins” Dri-Fit T-shirt in a women’s Large
- 1 pair of Nike Pro compression shorts in a women’s Medium.
- $50 Whole Foods gift card.
- $50 Dick’s Sporting goods gift card.
- 2 boxes of organic Clif Bars in the flavor of your choice.
- 2 Activate Apparel (the etsy shop) shirts OF YOUR CHOICE, IN YOUR SIZE.
- 1 pair of Nike Free Runs IN YOUR SIZE, in your preferred color. So whoever wins will give me their size and some color preferences, and I will buy them for you (I work at Dick’s Sporting Goods).
- 1 workout outfit of your choice IN YOUR SIZE! Again, just give me your size/color/brand preferences, and I will be your personal shopper for the day! So you will get a top, bottom and sports bra.
- 1 customized meal/workout plan.
- I WILL BE ADDING A TON MORE PRIZES AS TIME GOES ON!
Oh and one more thing… I will be choosing ten runner-ups to get free meal/workout plans from yours truly (I am a certified personal trainer).
Awesome right?! This raffle ends on December 1st of 2013 OR if I reach my ultimate surgery goal, whichever comes first.
So get to reblogging! Good luck! May the Force be with you!
I love this girl! She is amazing, hard working, and inspiring! As soon as I get paid a the end of the month I am donating to her fix the boobies fund. She deserves it. :o)
thank you in advance :)
Help her out guys! I’d be donating as well as soon as I get my next paycheck. She really does have an amazing story!
I hope you can make the money before December 1st! That would be amazing.
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING IF I COULD GET MY SURGERY DONE BEFORE NEXT YEAR
but we shall see!
just donated $30. you seriously deserve it. good luck lady!
Thank you so much!
ATTENTION: I WILL BE EXTENDING THIS GIVEAWAY TO JANUARY FIRST.
My surgery now probably won’t be scheduled until February and I don’t think I’m going to make my goal by December first, and now the giveaway can be used as a New Years present for all those with resolutions and such.
SO YEAH. I will make another post just so everybody knows.
THIS GIVEAWAY NOW ENDS JANUARY 1ST!
There is a beaver….on a leash…..dressed as a bee…
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR A PET BEAVER